April 6, 2020 – Financial Times and Statista published online its ranking of the top 500 enterprises contributing to economic growth in 2020. PatientBond achieved the rank of #58 on their list, The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2020.
The list is the result of a joint project by the Financial Times and Statista in which they conducted months of research, public calls, intensive database research and directly contacting tens of thousands of companies throughout North and South America.
In developing this list, Financial Times and Statista limited companies to a certain size and whose revenue increases were generated overwhelmingly by organic sales over a period of several years. Five hundred companies among millions of North and South American enterprises were identified for this list.
Criteria for inclusion in the list
To be included in the list of the Americas' fastest growing companies, a company had to meet the following criteria:
- Revenue of at least US $100.000 generated in 2015
- Revenue of at least US $1.5 million generated in 2018
- The company is independent (the company is not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind).
- The company is headquartered in one of 20 American countries
- The revenue growth between 2015 and 2018 was primarily organic (i.e. "internally" stimulated)
PatientBond achieved an absolute growth rate of 1,648.5% and a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 159.6% to earn the #58 spot on this list.
PatientBond helps healthcare organizations succeed in improving health outcomes, growing market share and increasing patient payment collections. Its platform for digital patient engagement automates email, text messaging, automated phone calls and in-app/portal messaging using a proven psychographic segmentation model developed by healthcare consumer experts from Procter & Gamble to motivate and activate desired patient behaviors.
PatientBond has proven to grow clients’ businesses significantly:
- Up to 90% reduction in hospital readmissions for Congestive Heart Failure and a form of spine surgery
- 43 percent increase in appointment show rates
- 57 percent increase in completed cancer screenings
- 4X increase in patient payment collections
- 67% reduction in patient collections write-off
PatientBond’s primary clients include hospitals, health systems, medical practices and urgent care centers, but also works with health insurance companies, employers and in partnership with other technology companies.
For media inquiries, please contact:
SVP Marketing & Analytics