On April 13, 2021 The Financial Times released their list of The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2021. PatientBond is ranked #84 out of 500 companies listed, highlighting the company's consistent and continued success year over year. This prestigious award is presented by The Financial Times and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider.
The Financial Times researched tens of thousands of companies in the Americas as potential candidates. The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies list is comprised of the enterprises that contribute most heavily to economic growth. The following are criteria for inclusion in the list:
- Revenue of at least US $100,000 generated in 2016
- Revenue of at least US $1.5 million generated in 2019
- The company is independent (the company is not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind).
- The company is headquartered in one of 20 American countries.
- The revenue growth between 2016 and 2019 was primarily organic (i.e. "internally" stimulated)
This marks the second year PatientBond has been named to The Financial Times list of The America's Fastest Growing Companies. PatientBond has also been named to the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for the past few years.
Fueling these achievements has been PatientBond's industry-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 82, which it has consistently held each year. For perspective, the IT industry as a whole averages a 33 NPS and top-scoring companies like Costco and Starbuck achieved 79 and 77, respectively.
Using its unique combination of psychographic segmentation and digital workflows, PatientBond is a patient engagement platform offering solutions that truly personalize communications and motivate healthcare consumer behaviors to help its customers:
- Grow market share through patient acquisition, loyalty and service line marketing
- Improve patient health outcomes
- Increase patient financial responsibility payments and reduce collection costs
PatientBond is honored by this recognition and strives to uphold its excellence in Customer Success.